The after-school care is part of the Children’s Campus Zuidas. This means that school and day care are under one roof. In the group rooms, children are given plenty of space to develop and enjoy themselves, alone or in a group. The activities offered can vary between sports, building, cooking, drawing, painting, music and exercise.
The centre has two groups and we have a maximum of twenty children in a group each day.
Children feel at home in these unique surroundings. There’s plenty of opportunity for unusual activities!
Sharifa Meursing, manager BSO Kindercampus Zuidas
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- Collaboration with school: a good connection, content and in practice. No matter which school your child will attend in Amstelveen, the KinderRijk location is always in or nearby school.
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- Every day we offer challenging and diverse activities that involve music, nature, creativity, science and language.
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- 50 years of experience in the field of development
- Always care during the school holidays: when the school is closed, we are open.
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.