BSO IJdoorn is located in the IJdoornschool, a primary school near Waterlandplein in Amsterdam. The school is the center of the neighborhood. Pupils have plenty of room to grow up within their own talents and possibilities.
At BSO IJdoorn a lot of care and attention has been paid to the layout and layout of the rooms. This makes it a beautiful and challenging reception location for children from 4 to 12 years. The group space is inviting and surprisingly furnished, quiet in shape and color and thus provides an attractive appearance.
In the basic group of BSO IJdoorn, a maximum of twenty children between the ages of 4 and 12 can be looked after. The after-school care has one basic group room, which is located on the ground floor of the primary school. We can also use the gym on the first floor. Adjacent to the group room is a fenced schoolyard that is used as outdoor space by the after-school care. Children from 6 primary schools are picked up daily: de IJdoorn, Vijf Sterren, Monsieur Bekker, Vrijeschool Kairos, Universum and As Siddieq.
Childcare and education
Childcare and education under one roof. This offers peace of mind for parents and children and is a better basis for guidance, because school and daycare also work together in terms of content.
After-school care (BSO) at KinderRijk
Even when your child is a little older, playing continues to be an ideal way to develop. KinderRijk’s after-school care (BSO) is completely geared to this. Having fun is paramount at the BSO. After a busy day at school, your child can relax at the BSO with peers or start an activity. We welcome your child with a smile. We offer a listening ear and make it clear that almost nothing is mandatory and almost everything is allowed. That’s a nice way to ‘come home’.
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- Collaboration with school: a good connection, content and in practice. No matter which school your child will attend in Amstelveen, the KinderRijk location is always in or nearby school.
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- Every day we offer challenging and diverse activities that involve music, nature, creativity, science and language.
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- Always care during the school holidays: When the school is closed, we are open.
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.