There’s much focus on creative and encouraging activities at day-care centre Children’s Campus Zuidas. These include toddler dance with topics such as the seasons, traditional celebrations or more specific topics such as traffic or animals. Your child will be offered dance, movement and music classes by a dance teacher or musician on a weekly basis.
We also offering activities in English. These activities will relate to the language development of the child. For the 3+ children we make an offer of activities suitable for them and their peers. For the youngest, we begin to read to the group, sing songs and play games, so that they learn English from an early stage
Zuidas Children’s Campus nursery has four vertical groups for ages nought to four years.
‘The pedagogical staff are extremely committed to the children and clearly enjoy their work . Each area is very nice and spacious with lots of different kinds of quality toys.’
Registration for the Children’s Campus school and BSO
If your child has a place in the Zuidas Children’s Campus nursery and you plan to send them to the campus primary school, please register early. It is not arranged automatically and registration is no guarantee of a place. You also need to register your child separately for the Zuidas Children’s Campus After School Care (BSO). Registration does, in this case, guarantee a place.
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- Collaboration with school: a good connection, content and in practice. No matter which school your child will attend in Amstelveen, the KinderRijk location is always in or nearby school.
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- Every day we offer challenging and diverse activities that involve music, nature, creativity, science and language.
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- 45 years of experience in the field of development
- Always care during the school holidays: When the school is closed, we are open.
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.