At KDV Kindercampus Zuidas there’s a lot of focus on creative and encouraging activities. These include toddler dance with topics such as the seasons, traditional celebrations, or more specific topics such as traffic or animals. Your child will be offered dance, movement and music classes by a dance teacher or musician on a weekly basis. Groups of children can go to the craft studio to paint or experiment with exciting materials, such as tape, aluminum foil, and other open materials.
KDV Kindercampus Zuidas has 4 groups.
Have a look
Below you can see what the daycare looks like. Of course you are also welcome for a tour at the location itself!
The pedagogical staff are extremely committed to the children and clearly enjoy their work . Each area is very nice and spacious with lots of different kinds of quality toys.
– Parent Kindercampus Zuidas
Daycare at KinderRijk
You work and are looking for a safe, trusted place for your child. KinderRijk’s daycare center (KDV) offers you the ideal environment. While you are working, your child will develop in a playful way at the KDV. Play is the best way to get a grip on the environment, for the little ones and the older children. That is why it is important that children are given the space to research and play. After all, it is their way of exploring the world. In addition, we ensure that your child has fun with peers and learns to treat other children with respect.
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- A lot of in-house expertise on development, with special attention for babies
- Many ‘SpeelRijk’ activities: dance, music, movement, and creative activities
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- A good preparation for school, and priority to a place in after-school care
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.