HDO Linde is located in the district Keizer Karelpark. In a beautiful new building we work together with Montessorischool De Linde. We make use of the playroom almost weekly, where we practice toddler dancing together with a dance teacher. When transferring 4-year-olds to primary school de Linde, we prepare the children by researching where the coat rack and the toilets are, and we peek through the door and go have a look at the classroom. In addition, there is a warm transfer between the teachers of the HDO and the school.
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- Collaboration with school: a good connection, content and in practice. No matter which school your child will attend in Amstelveen, the KinderRijk location is always in or nearby school.
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- Every day we offer challenging and diverse activities that involve music, nature, creativity, science and language.
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- 45 years of experience in the field of development
- Always care during the school holidays: When the school is closed, we are open.
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.