Day care Mio Mondo is located in the centre of Amstelveen in the green surroundings of the Elsrijk district. It’s a cosy and characteristic building. Lots of parents and children know each other in the neighbourhood and when the children leave the nursery, they often go to the same primary school of Mio Mondo. The nursery is part of the Child Centre Mio Mondo together with the school and after-school care. Mio Mondo has five vertical groups and a toddler group.
‘The team works with a few steady temporary staff so that your child always sees familiar faces, even during the holidays.’ – Ine Willemsen, Nursery Manager Mio Mondo
Whole-day toddler care at the Piccolo group
Would you like your child to be well prepared for primary school without the need to change location? In group Piccolo of the Montessori Child Centre Mio Mondo, we provide whole-day care for children from the age of 3. Here the children are prepared for Montessori education. This way, we ensure that their transition to the first grade of primary school is as smooth as possible.
Together with school, day care and after-school care, Piccolo forms the Montessori Child Center Mio Mondo. Piccolo’s opening hours are from 8.15 to 18.30. The children are supervised by children’s educational staff. On Mondays and Tuesdays during school hours, a teacher is also present at Piccolo’s.
If you are interested in group Piccolo, it’s really important that your child is potty-trained and no longer has to sleep during the day. KinderRijk Customer Relations is happy to tell you more about it. They can also inform you about the rates and placement options. They are available daily at 020 4260866.
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- Collaboration with school: a good connection, content and in practice. No matter which school your child will attend in Amstelveen, the KinderRijk location is always in or nearby school.
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- Every day we offer challenging and diverse activities that involve music, nature, creativity, science and language.
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- 45 years of experience in the field of development
- Always care during the school holidays: When the school is closed, we are open.
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.