On the Lindenlaan is a beautiful new, multifunctional building: the De Linde school. In this building the Montessorischool Linde, the Vrije School Parcival, BSO Linde and HDO Linde van KinderRijk come together. We work closely together with Het Palet-Zuid and Montessorischool De Linde and share a number of common areas, such as a game room, the kitchen, and the central hall with a great media library.
Have a look
Below you can see what the location looks like. Of course you are also welcome for a tour at the location itself!
BSO Linde has two groups with a maximum of twenty children in each group per day.
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- Collaboration with school: a good connection, content and in practice. No matter which school your child will attend in Amstelveen, the KinderRijk location is always in or nearby school.
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- Every day we offer challenging and diverse activities that involve music, nature, creativity, science and language.
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- 50 years of experience in the field of development
- Always care during the school holidays: when the school is closed, we are open.
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.