BSO Brink borders on a lovely bark and is just a stone’s throw from the tram stop for line 51. It’s a pleasant location with large group rooms and a lovely natural garden. Brink day care is located in the same building and we work closely together.
BSO Brink has two groups and we have a maximum of twenty children in a group each day. We provide childcare for children aged between four and eight years. From the age of eight, children need more space and excitement and are then welcome at the Sportlaan 8-plus BSO.
‘Our staff have different backgrounds, with one giving regular yoga sessions for children, another being very creative, and other being more experienced with drama.’ – Annette Koks, BSO Manager Brink
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- Collaboration with school: a good connection, content and in practice. No matter which school your child will attend in Amstelveen, the KinderRijk location is always in or nearby school.
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- Every day we offer challenging and diverse activities that involve music, nature, creativity, science and language.
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- 45 years of experience in the field of development
- Always care during the school holidays: When the school is closed, we are open.
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.