If you put someone in contact with us (who meets the qualification requirements*), you will receive a gift voucher worth € 50 straight away. you will receive a gift voucher worth € 50 straight away. If this candidate recommended by you effectively joins us, you will also receive tickets for a day at the Efteling theme park for 4 persons.
How does it work?
- Are you/do you know someone who you believe perfectly fits in with childcare and is open to a (new) job? Please ask this person if you can pass on his/her contact details to us so we can make an arrangement to meet.
- Complete the referral form and leave his/her name, e-mail address and phone number with us.
- KinderRijk’s recruiters will contact him/her for an initial introduction + quick qualification check.
- Does your candidate meet the ‘qualification requirements’*? Then we should like to thank you straight away with a VVV gift voucher worth €50. A candidate must at least be in possession of a Dutch-Valued diploma and master the Dutch language (3F language requirement).
- If your recommended candidate becomes our new colleague, you will receive 4 tickets to the Efteling at home.
Help us find new KinderRijk colleagues
Are there any particular conditions?
- All vacancies are eligible for the referral bonus.
- Please use the form on the website of werkenbijkinderrijk.nl to send your proposal.
- When proposing a candidate, our recruiters Femke or Brechtje will assess whether a candidate meets the qualification requirements for one of the vacancies.
- Does the referred candidate meet the standard requirements? Then you will receive a gift voucher worth €50.
If your recommended candidate becomes our new colleague, you will receive 4 tickets to the Efteling!
*The recruiters of KinderRijk will reasonably determine whether the proposed candidate meets the set qualification requirements, such as statutory requirements. These are therefore strict minimum requirements for the vacancy (with regard to the required prior education and experience).