I want to change the number of days of childcare/end the entire placement. How do I do that?

You must always change the number of placement days or end the entire reception place in writing. This can be done by post or by e-mail to kindplanning@kinderrijk.nl.

If you cancel the contract before the summer vacation and re-register your child(ren) after the vacation, there is no guarantee that there will still be places on the same childcare days and group/location.