This nursery in the Keizer Karelpark district was the first nursery that KinderRijk designed and built itself. It’s a beautiful building with lots of natural light, a spacious, exciting hall for play, and two studios for all kinds of creative activities. Wimbledonpark nursery is located in lovely, calm, green surroundings and there are two outdoor areas that lead directly from the five group rooms.
‘Our nursery carers are enthusiastic, committed and put their heart and soul into their work. They respond to the needs of each and every child.’ – Marloes de Vries, Nursery Manager Wimbledonpark
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- Collaboration with school: a good connection, content and in practice. No matter which school your child will attend in Amstelveen, the KinderRijk location is always in or nearby school.
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- Every day we offer challenging and diverse activities that involve music, nature, creativity, science and language.
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- 45 years of experience in the field of development
- Always care during the school holidays: When the school is closed, we are open.
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.