KDV Wimbledonpark, located in the Keizer Karelpark district, was the first day care that KinderRijk designed and built itself. It’s a beautiful building with lots of natural light, a spacious, exciting hall for play, and two studios for all kinds of creative activities. KDV Wimbledonpark is located in lovely, calm, green surroundings and there are two outdoor areas that lead directly from the five group rooms.
KDV Wimbledonpark is located between the Sportlaan, Beneluxbaan and Bovenkerkerweg and is easily accessible by public transport and by car. In addition, the location is surrounded by Zonnehuis de Luwte and various Amstelveen sport clubs.
Have a look
Below you can see what the daycare looks like. Of course you are also welcome for a tour at the location itself!
I always notice the great ambiance at this location!
– Parent KDV Wimbledonpark
Daycare at KinderRijk
You work and are looking for a safe, trusted place for your child. KinderRijk’s daycare center (KDV) offers you the ideal environment. While you are working, your child will develop in a playful way at the KDV. Play is the best way to get a grip on the environment, for the little ones and the older children. That is why it is important that children are given the space to research and play. After all, it is their way of exploring the world. In addition, we ensure that your child has fun with peers and learns to treat other children with respect.
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- A lot of in-house expertise on development, with special attention for babies
- Many ‘SpeelRijk’ activities: dance, music, movement, and creative activities
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- A good preparation for school, and priority to a place in after-school care
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.