It is currently not possible to request a tour at this location.
Mauritskade nursery is situated at a fantastic location in Oosterpark in Amsterdam, in a former open air school, next to the entrance of the Oosterpark. It’s a beautiful, characteristic building with a long history with children. KinderRijk has developed here lovely place for children where nature, music, dance and art will play important roles. Mauritskade nursery has eight groups.
‘The children feel the work atmosphere and the enjoyment the staff clearly show in their work. This sense of pleasure is what really counts for us in the end.’ – Nursery Manager Mauritskade
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- Collaboration with school: a good connection, content and in practice. No matter which school your child will attend in Amstelveen, the KinderRijk location is always in or nearby school.
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- Every day we offer challenging and diverse activities that involve music, nature, creativity, science and language.
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- 45 years of experience in the field of development
- Always care during the school holidays: When the school is closed, we are open.
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.