It is currently not possible to request a tour at this location.
KDV MacGillavrylaan is situated in the Amsterdam Science Park on the periphery of Watergraafsmeer. Its layout is cheerful and playful, and carries a warm, pleasing ambience. Pedagogical insights into daycare layouts are reflected in the rooms, such as each group having table for the children on a podium, windows at child height, and play corners with alternating themes such as a house corner, a dressing up corner and a building corner. KDV MacGillavrylaan has five vertical groups. The garden enables your child to play outside every day.
Have a look
Below you can see what the daycare looks like. Of course you are also welcome for a tour at the location itself!
Children are given the attention, peace, tranquility, and respect they need. Respect for the integrity of every child is a special rule that is implemented very well by the staff.
– Parent KDV MavGillavrylaan
Daycare at KinderRijk
You work and are looking for a safe, trusted place for your child. KinderRijk’s daycare center (KDV) offers you the ideal environment. While you are working, your child will develop in a playful way at the KDV. Play is the best way to get a grip on the environment, for the little ones and the older children. That is why it is important that children are given the space to research and play. After all, it is their way of exploring the world. In addition, we ensure that your child has fun with peers and learns to treat other children with respect.
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- A lot of in-house expertise on development, with special attention for babies
- Many ‘SpeelRijk’ activities: dance, music, movement, and creative activities
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- A good preparation for school, and priority to a place in after-school care
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.