This nursery is situated in the Amsterdam Science Park on the periphery of Watergraafsmeer. Its layout is cheerful and playful, and carries a warm, pleasing ambience. Pedagogical insights into nursery layouts are reflected in the rooms, such as each group having table for the children on a podium, windows at child height, and play corners with alternating themes such as a house corner, a dressing up corner and a building corner. MacGillavrylaan nursery has five vertical groups. This nursery has been deemed ‘green’ by the quality indicator for childcare in Amsterdam (Kwaliteitswijzer Kinderopvang Amsterdam).
‘Our group dynamics are good, partly thanks to the balance of older, experienced staff and relatively young carers. Your child always sees familiar faces.’ – Margriet Prins, Nursery Manager MacGillavrylaan
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- Collaboration with school: a good connection, content and in practice. No matter which school your child will attend in Amstelveen, the KinderRijk location is always in or nearby school.
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- Every day we offer challenging and diverse activities that involve music, nature, creativity, science and language.
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- 45 years of experience in the field of development
- Always care during the school holidays: When the school is closed, we are open.
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.