Brink Nursery is situated in the Middenhoven district of Amstelveen-Zuid. It borders on a lovely park and is just a stone’s throw from the tram stop for line 51. Brink After School Care is located in the same building and we work closely together. We play outdoors a lot in our special and exciting natural garden at the Brink nursery. We have a water area, lots of hiding places and sunken sandpits so your child can get in and out easily. The garden means your child gets every opportunity to explore, discover and be physically active.
KDV Brink has a baby and toddler group and four vertical groups.
‘Our staff enjoys being with the children and placing themselves in their worlds. They’re enthusiastic and form a diverse, close and well aligned team.’ – Annette Koks, Nursery Manager Brink
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- Collaboration with school: a good connection, content and in practice. No matter which school your child will attend in Amstelveen, the KinderRijk location is always in or nearby school.
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- Every day we offer challenging and diverse activities that involve music, nature, creativity, science and language.
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- 45 years of experience in the field of development
- Always care during the school holidays: When the school is closed, we are open.
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.