Daycare KDV Brink is situated in the Middenhoven district of Amstelveen-Zuid. It’s a cosy daycare with a beautiful garden and it borders on a lovely park. After-school care Brink is located in the same building and we work closely together.
At KDV Brink, we play outdoors a lot in our special and exciting natural garden. We have a water area, lots of hiding places, and sunken sandpits so your child can get in and out easily. The garden means your child gets every opportunity to explore, discover and be physically active.
KDV Brink has a baby and toddler group and four vertical groups.
Have a look
Below you can see what the daycare looks like. Of course you are also welcome for a tour at the location itself!
At KDV Brink, we work with a theme every week. Within these themes we offer indoor and outdoor activities. There’s a lot of attention for a healthy upbringing of the childeren: they play outside a lot, grow their own vegetables, and are offered healthy snacks every day.
There’s a very pleasant atmosphere, thanks to the staff who focus completely on the children.
– Parent KDV Brink
Daycare at KinderRijk
You work and are looking for a safe, trusted place for your child. KinderRijk’s daycare center (KDV) offers you the ideal environment. While you are working, your child will develop in a playful way at the KDV. Play is the best way to get a grip on the environment, for the little ones and the older children. That is why it is important that children are given the space to research and play. After all, it is their way of exploring the world. In addition, we ensure that your child has fun with peers and learns to treat other children with respect.
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- A lot of in-house expertise on development, with special attention for babies
- Many ‘SpeelRijk’ activities: dance, music, movement, and creative activities
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- A good preparation for school, and priority to a place in after-school care
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.