KDV Aalberselaan is located in a beautiful building close to the Stadshart shopping centre and the Cobra Museum. It’s a pleasant and stimulating nursery for children aged zero to four years. Aalberselaan nursery has six groups. We’ve carefully and diligently designed and decorated the nursery, and each group room is inviting and interestingly laid out with plenty of natural light, calming colours and shapes, and stylish furnishings.
Have a look
Below you can see what the daycare looks like. Of course you are also welcome for a tour at the location itself!
The programme ‘SpeelRijk’ is offered to tiny tods. A toddler-dance teacher, musician or artist visits us on a regular basis to dance, make music or do craftwork at the children’s workshop. One week for example, your child learns an autumn dance or imitates animals to music, and the other week he or she gets to do all kinds of activities at the workshop.
I think the pedagogical staff are all very involved and professional, which makes me feel comfortable leaving my child here.
– Parent KDV Aalberselaan
Daycare at KinderRijk
You work and are looking for a safe, trusted place for your child. KinderRijk’s daycare center (KDV) offers you the ideal environment. While you are working, your child will develop in a playful way at the KDV. Play is the best way to get a grip on the environment, for the little ones and the older children. That is why it is important that children are given the space to research and play. After all, it is their way of exploring the world. In addition, we ensure that your child has fun with peers and learns to treat other children with respect.
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- A lot of in-house expertise on development, with special attention for babies
- Many ‘SpeelRijk’ activities: dance, music, movement, and creative activities
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- A good preparation for school, and priority to a place in after-school care
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.