KDV Aalberselaan is located in a beautiful building close to the Stadshart shopping centre and the Cobra Museum. It’s a pleasant and stimulating nursery for children aged nought to four years. Aalberselaan nursery has six groups. We’ve carefully and diligently designed and decorated the nursery, and each group room is inviting and interestingly laid out with plenty of natural light, calming colours and shapes, and stylish furnishings.
There’s a sense of involvement and harmony, and the staff consciously promote learning – something which is reflected in the day to day activities.
The programme ‘SpeelRijk’ is offered to tiny tods. A toddler-dance teacher, musician or artist visits us on a regular basis to dance, make music or do craftwork at the children’s workshop. One week for example, your child learns an autumn dance or imitates animals to music, and the other week he or she gets to do all kinds of activities at the workshop.
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- Collaboration with school: a good connection, content and in practice. No matter which school your child will attend in Amstelveen, the KinderRijk location is always in or nearby school.
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- Every day we offer challenging and diverse activities that involve music, nature, creativity, science and language.
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- 45 years of experience in the field of development
- Always care during the school holidays: When the school is closed, we are open.
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.