HDO Laan Rozenburg MdR is located in Randwijck and offers care for children from two to four years old. There is room for every child. We follow the natural need of children to eat, move, play and discover. We place children at the nursery for at least two mornings a week. This has pedagogical reasons. For example, we think it is important that your child is there at least twice a week, so that your child really gets to know the employees, the other children, the daily program and the rituals.
At KinderRijk we believe that playing is the best way to get a grip on the environment, even for the little ones. That is why we give children the space to explore, play and explore their world. In this way they learn to discover and understand the world around them.
Have a look
Below you can see what the location looks like. Of course you are also welcome for a tour at the location itself!
Toddler care (HDO) at KinderRijk
At KinderRijk, we offer children aged 2-4 years old toddler care (also known as half-day care or HDO). Together with peers, they learn to develop in a playful manner at preschool. First of all, your child will have the opportunity to get to know other children. In addition, it can develop socially and prepare well for primary school. Your child can go to toddler care two or more mornings a week. Children with a VVE indication are offered at least 16 hours a week.
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- Every day we offer challenging and diverse activities that involve music, nature, creativity, science and language.
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- 50 years of experience in the field of development
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.