HDO Asserring offers space for every child. The pedagogical staff follow the natural need of children to eat, move, play and discover. We offer the children plenty of room to develop in a playful way. The toddler care is located in a beautiful light building with spacious group rooms, a central hall, a studio and a large garden. We share this garden with after-school care and the daycare. We also work together with the KDV or the BSO for various activities and festivities. HDO Assering itself has a beautiful group room, a playroom and an outdoor area. All rooms are spacious and have lots of light. This creates a calm atmosphere.
HDO Asserring is located in Amstelveen-Zuid in the Westwijk district, near the shopping center, the library and the schools. The location is opposite the Triangel primary school. HDO Asserring is therefore easily accessible by car and public transport.
Good toddler care with great staff, at a cosy and safe location!
– Parent HDO Asserring
Toddler care (HDO) at KinderRijk
At KinderRijk, we offer children aged 2-4 years old toddler care (also known as half-day care or HDO). Together with peers, they learn to develop in a playful manner at preschool. First of all, your child will have the opportunity to get to know other children. In addition, it can develop socially and prepare well for primary school. Your child can go to toddler care two or more mornings a week. Children with a VVE indication are offered at least 16 hours a week.
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- Every day we offer challenging and diverse activities that involve music, nature, creativity, science and language.
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- 50 years of experience in the field of development
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.