HDO Aalberselaan is located in the beautiful building of Brede School Rembrandt, close to the Stadshart shopping centre and the Cobra Museum. It is easily accessible by car and public transport. It’s a pleasant and stimulating playgroup for children aged two to four years. We’ve carefully and diligently designed and decorated the group room making it inviting and interestingly laid out with plenty of natural light, calming colours and shapes, and stylish furnishings.
For toddlers, HDO IJdoorn offers the weekly program ‘SpeelRijk’. A toddler dance teacher, musician or artist comes along to dance, make music or do crafts in the children’s studio. For example, your child learns an autumn dance one week or to imitate animals to music and the other week he or she starts working in the studio with exciting materials such as masking tape, aluminum foil and beautiful residual material.
My daughter would like to go to the HDO every day. She loves it!
– Parent HDO Aalberselaan
Toddler care (HDO) at KinderRijk
At KinderRijk, we offer children aged 2-4 years old toddler care (also known as half-day care or HDO). Together with peers, they learn to develop in a playful manner at preschool. First of all, your child will have the opportunity to get to know other children. In addition, it can develop socially and prepare well for primary school. Your child can go to toddler care two or more mornings a week. Children with a VVE indication are offered at least 16 hours a week.
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- Every day we offer challenging and diverse activities that involve music, nature, creativity, science and language.
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- 50 years of experience in the field of development
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.