At BSO Sportlaan, everything revolves around sports, exercise and fitness for children aged 7+. Sports clinics in various sports allow children to taste a mix of sports. All employees have a sports education and/or have experience in coaching and teaching children the basics of sports such as hockey, basketball and football. Healthy nutrition is inextricably linked to sports and exercise. Children learn and experience what healthy living is, what the impact is on your body and how you achieve this.
BSO Sportlaan has two groups, with a maximum of 24 children aged 7+ in a group each day.
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- Collaboration with school: a good connection, content and in practice. No matter which school your child will attend in Amstelveen, the KinderRijk location is always in or nearby school.
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- Every day we offer challenging and diverse activities that involve music, nature, creativity, science and language.
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- 50 years of experience in the field of development
- Always care during the school holidays: when the school is closed, we are open.
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.