Orion BSO is part of the Extended School with Willem Alexanderschool and Cirkel primary schools. The building is exploited fully in an intensive collaboration. The BSO has large rooms with lots of natural light, group doors to the playground and a play room. We’re close to the Adventure Park.
Have a look
Below you can see what the after schoolcare looks like. Of course you are also welcome for a tour at the location itself!
The centre has six groups for children aged from four years to when they leave primary school. There is a maximum of twenty children in a group each day.
‘We have an enthusiastic team of committed men and women with a wide range of very different talents.’ – Joni de Knegt, Location Manager BSO Orion
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- Collaboration with school: a good connection, content and in practice. No matter which school your child will attend in Amstelveen, the KinderRijk location is always in or nearby school.
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- Every day we offer challenging and diverse activities that involve music, nature, creativity, science and language.
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- 50 years of experience in the field of development
- Always care during the school holidays: when the school is closed, we are open.
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.