Orion BSO is part of the Extended School with Willem Alexander and Cirkel primary schools and the Amstelveen Music and Dance School. The building is exploited fully in an intensive collaboration. The BSO has large rooms with lots of natural light, that not only house the group rooms, but also various project rooms. Outdoors, we have a spacious playground and are just a stone’s throw away from the Adventure Park.
The centre has six groups for children aged from four years to when they leave primary school. There is a maximum of twenty children in a group each day.
‘We have an enthusiastic team of committed men and women with a wide range of very different talents.’ – Angelique de Roos, Centre Manager BSO Orion
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- Collaboration with school: a good connection, content and in practice. No matter which school your child will attend in Amstelveen, the KinderRijk location is always in or nearby school.
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- Every day we offer challenging and diverse activities that involve music, nature, creativity, science and language.
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- 45 years of experience in the field of development
- Always care during the school holidays: When the school is closed, we are open.
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.