Noorddammerweg BSO is housed in the same building as Westwijzer primary school. There is good interaction between the managers, teachers and childcare educators.
Have a look
Below you can see what the location looks like. Of course you are also welcome for a tour at the location itself!
The centre has three groups, Two groups have a maximum of twenty children in a group each day. The third group has a maximum of thirthy children in a group each day.
We have a hugely creative team with very diverse backgrounds and experience, including the circus and the sports academy.
Ilse Kroon, manager BSO Noorddammerweg
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- Collaboration with school: a good connection, content and in practice. No matter which school your child will attend in Amstelveen, the KinderRijk location is always in or nearby school.
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- Every day we offer challenging and diverse activities that involve music, nature, creativity, science and language.
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- 50 years of experience in the field of development
- Always care during the school holidays: when the school is closed, we are open.
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.