BSO Laan Rozenburg is housed in the Michiel de Ruyter Extended School. It’s a new building with lovely, bright rooms decorated to suit the age and experience of the children, and the outdoor area is laid out with challenging natural elements. The Michiel de Ruyter Extended School is a collaboration between KinderRijk (playgroup and BSO). Michel de Ruyter primary school and the Amstelveens Sportbedrijf.
The centre has three groups, with a maximum of twenty children in a group each day.
We are a mixed team with different backgrounds. This means each can use his or her individual qualities and specialities.
Yorick Maas, location manager BSO Laan Rozenburg MdR
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- Collaboration with school: a good connection, content and in practice. No matter which school your child will attend in Amstelveen, the KinderRijk location is always in or nearby school.
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- Every day we offer challenging and diverse activities that involve music, nature, creativity, science and language.
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- 45 years of experience in the field of development
- Always care during the school holidays: When the school is closed, we are open.
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.