BSO Mio Mondo has four groups for the 1e Montessorischool pupils on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, two groups on Wednesdays, and three groups on Fridays. We have a maximum of twenty children in a group each day.
‘We have a steady, close and enthusiastic team of staff with backgrounds in sport and the arts.’
Anouk Kamstra, manager BSO Mio Mondo
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- Collaboration with school: a good connection, content and in practice. No matter which school your child will attend in Amstelveen, the KinderRijk location is always in or nearby school.
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- Every day we offer challenging and diverse activities that involve music, nature, creativity, science and language.
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- 50 years of experience in the field of development
- Always care during the school holidays: when the school is closed, we are open.
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.