KDV Boechorststraat is a beautiful nursery with a large outdoor area located in Amsterdam Zuid / Buitenveldert. It’s close to the VU and A10 ring road, and is easily accessible by public transport. We’re also very active in our huge play hall. It has plenty of space for your child to run around and play. Playing outdoors is also important, which is why we go out every day, whatever the weather. Fortunately, all the group rooms open out to the spacious outdoor play area, so it’s easy to go out to play lots and often.
Boechorststraat nursery has horizontal baby groups, three toddler groups and one vertical group.
The nursery staff at Boechorststraat nursery are a very close team.
Michelly Richardson, Manager Boechorststraat
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- Collaboration with school: a good connection, content and in practice. No matter which school your child will attend in Amstelveen, the KinderRijk location is always in or nearby school.
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- Every day we offer challenging and diverse activities that involve music, nature, creativity, science and language.
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- 45 years of experience in the field of development
- Always care during the school holidays: When the school is closed, we are open.
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.