It is currently not possible to request a tour or register at this location.
Binnengasthuisstraat Nursery is characteristic nursery with a beautiful, large courtyard garden in the centre of the city. It’s one of Amsterdam’s best kept secrets, with the courtyard garden giving your child the chance to play safely outdoors every day, and make discoveries in the world and nature surrounding them.
The building has a lovely feel to it. It may be old but in the group rooms you see a combination of modern design and the characteristic aspects of the building. The nursery comprises a main building and an annex, both of which open out to the courtyard garden.
Binnengasthuisstraat nursery has two horizontal baby groups and toddler groups, and two vertical groups.
‘Our team is made up of staff of different ages and backgrounds. Together they are a happy, involved and pedagogically strong team.’ – Marrit Rienstra, Manager Binnengasthuisstraat
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- Collaboration with school: a good connection, content and in practice. No matter which school your child will attend in Amstelveen, the KinderRijk location is always in or nearby school.
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- Every day we offer challenging and diverse activities that involve music, nature, creativity, science and language.
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- 45 years of experience in the field of development
- Always care during the school holidays: When the school is closed, we are open.
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.