HDO Zeven Zeeën is located in Dalton IKC Zeven Zeeën. HDO Zeven Zeeën offers childcare for children from 2 to 4 years. At the half-day care, we place children for at least two mornings a week. This has pedagogical reasons. For example, we find it important that your child is there at least twice a week, so that your child really gets to know the staff, the other children, the daily program and the rituals.
For toddlers HDO Zeven Zeeën offers the weekly program ‘SpeelRijk’. A toddler dance teacher, musician or artist comes along to dance, make music or do crafts in the children’s studio. For example, your child learns an autumn dance one week or to imitate animals to music and the other week he or she starts working in the studio with exciting materials such as masking tape, aluminum foil and beautiful residual material.
Toddler care (HDO) at KinderRijk
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- Collaboration with school: a good connection, content and in practice. No matter which school your child will attend in Amstelveen, the KinderRijk location is always in or nearby school.
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- Every day we offer challenging and diverse activities that involve music, nature, creativity, science and language.
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- 45 years of experience in the field of development
- Always care during the school holidays: When the school is closed, we are open.
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.