In the first quarter of 2020, in the Piet Hein extended school our HDO Piet Hein location will open. This toddler care is located near the Stadshart (including the Cobra museum and library), the Amsterdamse Bos, and is therefore easily accessible. It is a nice and challenging daycare for toddlers from two to four years. We have paid a lot of care and attention to the layout and layout. The group space is inviting and surprisingly laid out, has a quiet shape and color and is attractively furnished. In addition to the toddler care, the extended school will also include KinderRijk BSO Piet Hein and KinderRijk KDV Piet Hein.
For toddlers, we offer the “SpeelRijk” program. A dance teacher, musician or artist comes along regularly to dance, make music or do crafts in the children’s studio. For example, your child learns an autumn dance one week or to imitate animals to music and the other week he or she goes to work in the studio.
Toddler care (HDO) at KinderRijk
At KinderRijk, we offer children aged 2-4 years old toddler care (also known as half-day care or HDO). Together with peers, they learn to develop in a playful manner at preschool. First of all, your child will have the opportunity to get to know other children. In addition, it can develop socially and prepare well for primary school. Your child can go to toddler care two or more mornings a week. Children with a VVE indication are offered at least 16 hours a week.
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- Every day we offer challenging and diverse activities that involve music, nature, creativity, science and language.
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- 50 years of experience in the field of development
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.