HDO IJdoorn is located in the IJdoornschool, a primary school near Waterlandplein in Amsterdam. The school is the center of the neighborhood. Pupils have plenty of room to grow up and discover their own talents and possibilities.
At HDO IJdoorn a lot of care and attention has been paid to the layout of the rooms. This makes it a nice and challenging daycare location for toddlers from two to four years old. The group space is inviting and surprisingly furnished, quiet in shape and color and thus provides an attractive appearance.
HDO IJdoorn has two main groups. Pre-school activities are being offered in each group. The pre-school and early-school (VVE) program Pyramid pre-school activities is being used. The pre-school has two group rooms on the ground floor. Adjacent to the group rooms is a spacious outdoor space that is suitably furnished.
For toddlers, HDO IJdoorn offers the weekly program ‘SpeelRijk’. A toddler dance teacher, musician or artist comes along to dance, make music or do crafts in the children’s studio. For example, your child learns an autumn dance one week or to imitate animals to music and the other week he or she starts working in the studio with exciting materials such as masking tape, aluminum foil and beautiful residual material.
Toddler care (HDO) at KinderRijk
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- Collaboration with school: a good connection, content and in practice. No matter which school your child will attend in Amstelveen, the KinderRijk location is always in or nearby school.
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- Every day we offer challenging and diverse activities that involve music, nature, creativity, science and language.
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- 50 years of experience in the field of development
- Always care during the school holidays: When the school is closed, we are open.
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.