Molenweg BSO has a beautiful setting in the middle of the Broerse Park in Amstelveen. The building has a characteristic and traditional atmosphere.
The centre has three groups, with a maximum of twenty children in a group each day.
‘Our team of enthusiastic staff do arts &crafts, do drama, and make music with the children. Also, there’s always time for a board game or a book.’ – Nik Bos, location manager Molenweg
- Learning through play: fun, development, imagination and respect form the basics.
- The best staff available
- Collaboration with school: a good connection, content and in practice. No matter which school your child will attend in Amstelveen, the KinderRijk location is always in or nearby school.
- A rich play area: inviting, spacious and diverse!
- Every day we offer challenging and diverse activities that involve music, nature, creativity, science and language.
- A healthy nutrition policy: tasty and together
- 45 years of experience in the field of development
- Always care during the school holidays: When the school is closed, we are open.
- Generous opening times and all-in rates.