Work at KinderRijk

Would you like to know what you need to work as a childcare professional at KinderRijk? Native speakers of the English language and bilingual candidates who are in possession of a diploma to work in the Netherlands and are fluent in Dutch are most welcome as childcare professionals at KinderRijk. For more information, please head over to this page. You’re also welcome to contact Human Resources at 020 4260844 or by e-mail

Are you fluent in Dutch and do you have a degree from abroad? Please contact IDW to get your qualification confirmed. Then you can officially work at childcare organisations in the Netherlands.

We hope to welcome you soon!